I am home - normal rservice will be resumed tomorrow

Hi everyone

Well we arrived back home late yesterday afternoon & today has been a bit hectic sorting the usual holiday washing; checking all the post & telephone messages waiting for us.

Also whilst I was away there were 2 packages delivered - well not delivered actually as they were too big for letterbox.  Royal mail had tried to redeliver them as well - so I was a bit worried they may have been returned to sender - but no they were still there as I found out when I popped to the sorting office & collected them.  One was a birthday present from my brothers girlfriend & family - a nice box of Dove products.  Very nice - I do like Dove.  The other was a craft item.

So not much chance to blog today so I hope you don't mind.

Tomorrow I hope to get various photos sorted to show you & also take photos of my birthday cards so that I can show those to you later too. 

My first workshop this week is on Thursday & is one of the crochet sessions - so fortunately all preparation work done - but then the rest of the month the workshops need new samples.  So I should be busy.

Talk tomorrow - hope you are all well.

Comments

  1. You sound like you've had a lovely, relaxing time. It's been fun following you around France - even while we've been riding around Germany.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko