I am a winner

Hi everyone
I think I did mention this on one of my posts whilst on holiday.

I won with an ATC challenge that I entered with the subject of beach/seaside.  Here is the ATC - you may have seen it before.

I found the image on the internet (copyright free images).

I rather liked the contrast between seaside - ie sun & summer with the sand snowman - ie winter.

I could have missed this win if it hadn't been for Fiona a member of Mold RS club.  She noticed it & emailed me whilst I was on holiday.

I do rather like this one - I know I designed it - but there is nothing wrong with liking what you do & feeling quite good about it.

I am popping off for a while now & when I come back I will show you some photos of my holiday.  Then tomorrow I will create the slide show of my birthday cards.  I have decided to continue writing the blog & keeping the photo's on my net book, as I don't get so many problems that way.

Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko