Just chatting

Good evening everyone

Well I didn't properly get back into crafting today - but I did put all my new stuff in the right place & also placed an order online for some paper pricking tools & a few little bits.

I also managed to sort out the photos of the holiday that I might bore you with & also started taking the photos of my birthday cards.  I may put those up on 3 separate slide shows.  I think also that I mentioned in one of my blogging sessions whilst on holiday - they were absolutely gorgeous & I feel very honoured to have received them with all their lovely wishes - thank you so much.

In a couple of weeks I have a workshop for waterfall cards  penny slider cards - so refreshed my mind on those so that I can sit down & make new samples.

I have as well a workshop coming up on Hidden message cards - so have been looking through my ideas folders on that.  So I suppose I have done a bit of crafting in a way.

I decided whilst on holiday that is time to start working on getting myself fit again & lose a bit of weight.  So I am going to start regular swimming again - just need to find the right place to go to.

But before anything else I have a cousin who is 83 on Saturday - I discovered her when I started researching my family tree - so I have a special card to make, which if it is to reach her in time I will have to make it tomorrow & post it on Thursday. Will take a photo of it, as always, to show you.

That's me for tonight - hope to have craftier news tomorrow & I will also be updating the club pages in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post