Just chatting

Hi
I thought I would just pop back with information on my day.

First thing was to make sure I had everything ready for the workshop tomorrow & when I checked my folder found that I needed to print out some more of the course notes & that I had made a decision to revamp two of them.  So that had to be done as well.

I haven't found out yet about next weeks workshops but if they take place I have 3 & they cover - waterfall card, penny roller/slider card, hidden message cards & the gift box card.  So, as I was already typing notes & updating them I thought I had better check the notes for those workshops as well.  Whenever I do that I seem to want to change my mind about some things, & that happened today as well. So each of the topics have new project sheets with little updates in them.  Tomorrow I must look out my samples & make sure they are OK.

All this meant the birthday card didn't get made for my cousin - so I must knuckle down to it tomorrow afternoon.  Also whilst thinking of what to do for her I had a sudden thought that her birthday was close to another elderly cousins birthday.  So back to the diary & yes my other elderly cousin has her birthday on Sunday & she will be 91. Two cards to make tomorrow.

Talking of age - which I was to a certain degree - I was having a catch up chat with Sue today who after asking about my holiday & my birthday informed me I was now her "oldest" friend.  Mmmm !
It did make us laugh though.

Still working on photos - perhaps some tomorrow.

That's me again for today - night night & sleep tight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko