Just chatting

Hi everyone
Where has the sunshine gone?  Not a good day for raining is it?

St. Swithin's day if thou dost rain
For forty days it will remain
St. Swithin's day (15 July) if thou be fair
For forty days 'twill rain nae mair.

We did get a little rain this afternoon - with a bit of luck that won't count. 

This afternoon I made a card for the challenge over at CD Sunday challenge, here it is 

All the information on how I made it can be read over on my own blog - just click here.

The theme for the challenge is handbags & now I look closer at the photo I am not so sure that people will see that topper as a handbag.  But it is.

One of things I enjoyed about making this card was changing the colour of the ribbon.  In the photo everything looks blue but it is more of an aqua colour.

The ribbon was white with black dots & grey swirls on it - so I changed the colour by using an Aquamarker in Aquamarine.  It matched very well.  I also changed the colour of the flower heads with the same pen, as they were cream.  I left some of the cream untouched to give a variegated look.

I am running a bit low on ready made stamped cards - so over the weekend must try & get some more made.

Have a great weekend whatever you are doing, & if you are about to go off on holiday have a wonderful time.  I hope the weather is good whatever you are doing.

Chat more tomorrow.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko