Just chatting

Hi everyone
What an awful day!  Weather wise I mean as it may have been quite a good day in other ways.

When I was putting my latest challenge card away - the one with the handbag - I noticed that the little cluster of  flowers at the top of the card resembled those of the hydrangea.  During our holiday we saw lots & lots of hydrangeas in all sorts of colours. It appears to be the flower of Brittany - they are in everyones gardens, along the roadside - just everywhere. I took quite a lot of photos of them;

Here are those I took of the ones growing in the garden of the gite we stayed in.  They are so beautiful.

There was one house in the village that had one long hedge of them all down the side of the house in the most gorgeous blue.  I just didn't get the chance to photograph it.



I like to take close ups of flowers so here are the three main ones I took - above the white one, then to the right the lilac one & then the blue.

I took another photo of the blue one later because I noticed that there were actually two shades of blue next to each other & a light difference in the shape of the flowers.  But I haven't sorted that photograph yet,

I just love these flowers & to see so many of them as you go about each day.  I just never tired of them.

They will become, with the help of My Craft Studio or Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist images for some of my cards.  Through MCS I will be able to make my own backgrounds & inserts based on these photos & the photos themselves will be the main image on the cards.  When I have made some up I will photograph them to show you.

Just looking at them whisks me back to the gite.

Well that's my little bit of writing for today.  More tomorrow.
Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko