Just chatting

Good evening everyone
I have just got in from my HSNW July meeting & tonight we had two of our members showing us how to make a delightful little gift bag & a flower embellishment.  They can be used to hold small gifts, can be made any size literally (all depends on the size of paper you can get hold of), & the small version actually looks nice on a card.

At the end of the meeting I asked if I could show the two projects to all of you & they agreed.  At first I thought I would just put a tutorial on the blog but that would be unfair to those ladies who do not use the Internet.  So it will be a little something I will add to a meeting when we look like finishing a bit early. It is very simple but effective & once you have made one you will want to make more - they are delightful.  I made two tonight in different sizes & had started creating a third one.

A little bit of information for CSNW - at their August meeting there will be a new member - Joan Reece. Should she arrive before me please make her welcome.

Well as it is approaching 11pm I will make this little post do for today.
Hope you are all well.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko