Just chatting

Good evening ladiesWell it has been a bitty day today.

First I didn't have a workshop after all today as nobody had booked on it, & tomorrow's has been cancelled as well, as only one person was booked on that.  I think it's the holidays coming in.  I have three workshops in the pipeline next week - I wonder how many of those will take place.  I think the children started their summer holidays this week - so lets hope the weather improves & everyone can get out & have fun - even if it means my workshops don't take place.

Then later in the day I had my half-yearly dental check up. My appointment was at 2:30 (twothirty) which would have been a good time for someone who had toothache wouldn't it? Don't get the joke?  Ah well never mind - just have a little think about it.

I don't like it when I have an appointment for anything halfway through the day as it is hard to concentrate on things during the morning because you are watching the time.  Then after the appointment you are heading towards the time for getting meals ready - so not enough time to really get your teeth in to something.  Oops - excuse the pun.

I was busy this morning making up the packs for the project for Mold RS club night on Thursday.  I had already done this for CSNW & Mold II who had their club meetings whilst I was on holiday.  I am really looking forward to seeing what was made.  I shall be able to watch Mold projects evolve through the evening.

I took a couple of card making kits with me on holiday just in case - but didn't get round to making them.  I did a little crafting but not with the kits. So I am hoping to start putting those cards together tomorrow.  They were such a bargain from PBC that I thought they would be good for some quick fundraising.  Next on my list is birthday cards for August & also although still about 6 or 7 weeks away - there is my brothers 65th birthday.  That is going to be quite a test.  I did have some ideas a few weeks back then changed my mind about them.  So it is back to the drawing board.

My promise to myself to start making a few Christmas cards each month fell around early March I think - so must start putting that to rights as well.  I can see August being a busy card making month, especially as I must also start thinking about the club programme for the last couple of months of the year.

Good fun aye!

Well that is me for tonight - I am still working on putting my birthday cards on here for you to see & perhaps a little write up about my holiday.

Night night - sleep tight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko