Just chatting

Good evening ladies
Well now what have I been up to!

I didn't mention in yesterdays blog that I had had a very good workshop in the morning.  There were only two ladies on it which we don't normally do (there has to be a minimum of three) - but I knew that one of the ladies had tried several workshops & they hadn't taken place due to lack of support.  So I let this one go ahead.  The Project was the card gift box that I showed on my blog recently.  Because there were only two ladies the project went a little quicker so I was able to add a small item on the end - a pop up card for holding gift cards (you know the one that shops give out that look like credit cards).  All in all it was a very pleasant morning.

Today it was another tidy day of the craft desk & sorting out projects I need to do next.  I have some quickie cards to make up - Christmas ones - for my fundraising efforts.  So will probably sit & do some of those tomorrow.

Then this afternoon I  popped into the garden centre to buy some plants - I have "a man who does" & he is coming tomorrow morning to put them in for me & also do a tidy up.  Those weeds didn't go on holiday that's for sure.

Bob's foot is improving he drove down to Asda's this morning & is going into his office base in Crewe tomorrow.

Nothing outstanding to tell you about - hopefully more crafty news tomorrow.

Take care

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko