Just chatting

Good afternoon ladies
Yes! it is afternoon not evening.  I haven't achieved the crafting I wanted to today after all, but I have had another good sort out.  They are never ending these sort outs.

I have put some items together for Clare to help raise money for MS & I have also sorted my stash - or some of it at least - into boxes suitable for the various workshops I do at PBC.  Since the garden centre bought the shop out I have to provide materials for workshops.  I can buy from the shop at a discount - but I might as well use what is building up in my cupboards.  So I have picked out suitable paper & card for the next few card workshops & got them into boxes & folders.  Mind you they are still sitting on the bed beside my craft desk - but easy steps I say.

Also today I have got "my man that does" in doing some weeding, thinning & putting in my new plants, so cups of tea have had to be made.  This means I cannot settle to things. The front already looks good.  Just got to keep on top of the weeds that's all, when they have finished. Unfortunately with the size of garden that is easier said than done.

Tomorrow I am off to the Wrexham Stamp festival with Sue (which I think I have already mentioned).  As I am basically trying to reduce my stash I do not intend to buy much.  We will know by this time tomorrow how good a promise to myself that is.

I didn't post this straight away in case anything popped up that would be of interest.

We have just had a visit from Gareth on his way home from work & have chatted putting the world to rights & many other things.

Will look out for you tomorrow.
Have a great weekend.
More chat tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko