Mold club night

Good evening ladiesIt's just a quick pop in tonight following the Mold club night.

Tonight I took them in the packages of card & papers & embellishments to make two cards with. They didn't seem too impressed with the items when they first looked at them - but the evening got quieter & quieter as they worked & I think most ladies even forgot to make themselves a drink.

The Show & Tell tonight was the ATC from a sketch - & there were some good designs.  I remembered to take my camera along & have taken photos of them all.  Should be able to put those on the blog tomorrow.

Today I purchased a new piece of software for my photos - one where I can size them to the size I want in terms I understand properly.  I have been sorting through last years wedding photos as I still have many to put in an album - but I like a piece of software that I can tell it to increase the size to 8 x 10, not xx numbers of pixels.  I understand the basics of pixels but not how to relate to physical size.

Having this new software means I can better show you my birthday cards - which I have been promising for many a day I know.  But the other method I had some of them ended up looking somewhat squashed & didn't show them off to there best effect.  So I will really pull my finger out now & get that done.

Right that is it - I am off to bed. Sleep well everyone - sweet dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post