Mold II evening phtoos - part two

Hi, it's me back again
I rather liked putting the photos of the show & tell on the blog in that manner it gave me a chance to comment about them whilst they were on the screen.  I think that is the way I will go all the time now & if there are lots of photos they will go up in several parts.

Here we are with the evenings project this time, & it had been requested that one evening we try a scrapbook page.  A couple of ladies had never tried this craft & a couple had dabbled - but the results are great.  Bear in mind some of them are still work in progress & might not be fixed down or have more embellishments to go on.

The one on the left has made the most of a favourite stamp.
                                                    
I love the "best friend" part of the page on the right very effective.


Isn't the background paper on this on one the left just right for the photo & the sentiment?



The page on the right has more photos than
the others - but the photos tell a story 
so the larger number on one page works well.


The page on the left is about a special day & I think will probably end up being a double page spread as there were other important photos of the day to include.


This last page I have inserted a little larger than the others purely because rather than a 12"x12" page it is an A4 page.  I know this is one of the lay outs from one of the ladies who had not scrapped before.  But the beauty of being in a group is that everyone helps each other & so through various chats these unusual split photos were created.


I often split an image like this when making a card - it gives a window effect.  I can't remember how the decision to cut on the diagonal came about but it is so effective.

It was a most enjoyable evening & I think the other two clubs should have a try at this.  so watch your programmes you never know what will appear.

OK that's me ladies - Bob & I are going to pop out for a meal this evening - providing of course he can get shoes on his feet & he wants to drive in order to check he is OK & that his foot wont cause problems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post