Mold II Evening

Hello ladies
Tonight's meeting of Mold II has not taken place at this point in time.  I thought I would do a little blogging as I sit here having my lunch.

This morning I had a sort through some scrapbook papers as tonight we are creating a scrapbook page.  I thought I would look out a couple of photo's that I haven't scrap booked yet & some papers etc to go with them.  I was also going to look out some 12 x 12 papers to take with me should anyone like to use them.  So what photos should I use.  Well when I opened a drawer that I know had photos in that are not in albums of any kind I found the very thing & strangely we had been talking about them at the weekend.  Gareth's graduation day.  For the purpose of the page this evening I scanned the couple of photos I was going to use in case Gareth would like the originals.  I had to laugh as I looked through the box of photos - I took them & I know it is not a good  enough excuse but it was a rather windy day & there are quite a few where I have chopped peoples heads off.  Thank goodness for digital cameras - which of course I did not have then.

So I am now prepared for the evening & will pop back in when I get home to let you know how it all went.  Talk then.

Good evening - well here I am home from the meeting.  Quite a lot of ladies were absent some of them on holiday so we were just a small group of 8 plus me.  Some confusion had arisen about the show & tell - that's me being confused not the ladies - so the cards were the one using newspaper in the design.  Our hands on project for the evening - the scrapbook page went very well & some great pages were made & some of the ladies had never tried it before.  I took photos of the show & tell and the scrapbook pages which I will put on the blog tomorrow.

That's me for today, I do hope this weather is going to continue for a while it does make everyone so much more cheerful & feel better too.

Have a good night - chat tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post