Saturday 9 July

Good evening ladies
Well here we are in Calais where we are staying for tonight before catching the train back to UK.  That leaves calais tomorrow morning at 11:50 & we get into Folkestone at 11:20 - good isn't it!

I was so sad to be leaving our lovely gite this morning, but we have already booked it again for next year.  We are also going to look at taking the ferry from Portsmouth to St Malo next year - will save Bob quite a lot of driving & he will get to relax on the ferry.

So this time tomorrow or near enough we will be back home.  Two weeks of post to sort through.  Fortunately only a small amount of washing as we were able to keep on top of that at the gite. I think I have a workshop on Tuesday morning but won't know until I ring on Monday sometime.

Then I have to update the club pages with July to August progamme which I forgot to do before coming on holiday.

I should be able to manage all that as I have to say this is probably the most relaxed holiday we have had & I feel really rested & I think Bob does too - after all last year was pretty hectic one way & another. I am hoping I haven't put on much weight & hopefully none at all - we have eaten quite simply most of the time.  I will approach the scales in the bathroom quite cautiously tomorrow night.

Talking about food we will be going across to the big shopping centre where there is lots of choice for eating.  But we have a favourite restaurant here called La Cappuciino - so I expect that is where we will end up.

That's it for today - hope you are all well - look forward to seeing you all during the next few weeks.

May blog when I get home tomorrow - if not Monday.

Bye.  Oops - Au revoir - is what I meant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko