Two birthday cards

Good evening ladies

Well I did get those birthday cards made - & posted this afternoon.   But first there was my workshop - well, actually there wasn't.  When I got there 2 ladies had phoned in unable to make it but that still left 3 to attend.  No it didn't because they didn't arrive.  So I came back home.  Then found to my surprise that Bob was at home.  He had left home just after 8:30 to visit a customer for whom he was running a training course - his people didn't arrive either.  How weird & creepy is that.

So whilst I was at the craft shop I obviously had a good look round - after all I hadn't been there for nearly 3 weeks new things must have come in. I weakened & bought a 3-d sheet to make my 2 birthday cards.  It was really pretty - 3 rather classy ladies in pink dresses. Here are the two I chose to use.


 
I put them on to some nice cream cards & did just a little 3-d work & now have one lady similar to the 2 I made & enough left over to make 3 more cards.  So! quite a bargain in the end.

I am not very happy with the photography - well actually the photography was OK - its the photo editing package, you can't see the glitter & they look a little fluffy.  I have carried out this posting on my lap top rather than my net book where I normally do it & they have different photo editing programmes.  I don't like this one.  So I either have to get another package or continue doing them on the net book.  Will think about it.

Also today I made an ATC for a blog challenge - will write more about that tomorrow after I have put it on my blog.

Great news!  Well! for me anyway.  Bob has come back so relaxed from our holiday he has booked another one - a long weekend.  We are going to Brussels via Euro Star in early September. How great is that.

Hope to sort this photo editing tomorrow - so that I can put my birthday card photos up.  Just showing you those two photos above took ages & for some reason I can't put the text around them now.  I must have forgotten to do something.

That's me ladies - more tomorrow.
Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post