Commenting on the blog

Good afternoon everyone

I am just popping in to talk about leaving comments on the blog.  If you want to say something & don't have the means as per the options when you select  "comment" at the end of the blog, then just email me & I will paste your comments in.

This thought came about today as I have just checked my emails & there was one from Betty of Mold II.  Betty was making a comment about my statement on the blog a couple of days ago about the possibility of ............... well here is what she said .............

"Hi Gloria
WHERE'S MY SCRAPBOOK PAGE? only joking!!  Also I can't believe you considered buying a birthday card, with all your resources. I haven't bought a single one since I started card making (goody goody!!). I am glad you didn't in the end.
Happy crafting
Betty"

The reference to her scrapbook page is because there is not a photo of it amongst the photos on the blog following the Mold II meeting. Here is my reply ............

" Hi Betty
I had a feeling there was a scrapbook page missing - yet I thought I took a photo straight after taking Annettes. Bring it to the next meeting & I will put it in. Perhaps email me a reminder of what it looked like.  As you will see from the blog I didn't buy a card - you are right with so much stash I shouldn't need to. The problem being I don't always have the right stash. Which of course means buying more. The circle never ends.
Keep crafting
Regards
Gloria"

As you can see from my reply I didn't notice that Betty had already seen from the blog that I had not bought a card after all.  Thank you Betty.

Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko