CSNW meeting

Hello again
Two posts in one day!  I thought it best to keep the CSNW news separate to my nephews birthday card.

Last night the ladies were shown lots of great ways to stamp & use non-card items.  But also how to use those items on cards if they wished.  Our visitor was Marie Bellamy from Artisan (whom you may have seen at Port Sunlight - may have? - I am sure you have) & she was accompanied by her husband Chris.

We were shown stamped bamboo tiles - clear buttons coloured with alcohol inks & other products.  The products to make these 2 items were given to each lady present in a little goodie bag, & the 2 Mold clubs will get the same.  I am hoping that they all remembered that I asked that they decorate the items at home & bring them back next month.  I will then take photos which will be sent to Marie.

The ladies decided not to have a go during the evening but preferred to listen to Marie talking about her ideas.  Marie allowed me to take some photos of her whilst she was demonstrating but she doesn't allow photography of her display boards.






 
The Show & Tell for the evening was the 2 cards made from the packs I had left with them for working on at their July meeting. 





Here are the photos;

The main card colours were cream & dark blue.  The pack included some feathers, jigsaw piece.




 Also in the pack was a feather, a butterfly card & various papers &
pieces of card



 I am really looking forward to the results from the two Mold clubs later this month.  I am sorry the bottom picture includes the cutting mat but I didn't have anywhere to move the cards to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko