I am obsessed ...............

............ with what?  I hear you ask.

Oops nearly forgot - hello again everyone - I am back with another post.
I did mention a couple of posts back how I had started working on a project (for me - perhaps I should say - pour moi?).  Also I mentioned that I had started something else alongside the project.  This second project got me thinking that it was time I started doing something I had been going to try for sometime.  I am talking about books.

Now I cannot get enough of them.  Currently I am working on envelope books  - although most of the time they are referred to as albums.  This weekend I have made two - yes two!  One has all the pages covered & card put into the pockets which will hold various items.  I haven't really decided what I want to put in it yet - I just wanted to make one.  Let me show you the cover.

I have got as far as putting a little bit of bling on the front along with a little tag for the title.
Inside there are various pockets created but different parts of the envelopes.

The white items you can see are the cards that are in the pockets awaiting something to happen to them.

The second pink picture has a little triangular corner pocket on the right hand page & the blue page has a band paper across the page for a tag - or something else to be inserted underneath it.


These photos show the double page spread of each page. I will be checking at the next meetings to see if you would like to make one as well - we could get a good basic album made at the club night - or a bit more  to it during a workshop.  See what you think.  I will later explain how I made the album.

I have started a second album also with envelopes but with a different structure.  I am saving that one for my personal blog as it is time for me to start blogging again over there - it has been almost a month since my last posting on it.  You are welcome to pop over there to see, but give me a little time to do it.  I will also be describing the little album above that I have shown you.

Comments

  1. I like the albums Gloria but I wonder if, before you ask at club if they'd like to make one, you should 'fill' one to show how they could be used?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post