Just chatting

Hi everyone

Well, I guess the garden needed the rain - what a downpour!  Well we had one here anyway - I don't think it was all over the area.

So! my five plastic boxes I bought on Saturday?  They now have my papers in - Christmas, Masculine, Sets (ie toppers & backing papers that match; pyramage sheets etc). Backgrounds & lastly Any other sort.  Really neat - the sets box is full so need to start using them up. I found lots of pretty vellums that I had forgotten about.  Also I pulled out any papers that I knew I wouldn't use & have put them in a bag to bring to the clubs - you can help yourselves to any you might like.  If you don't want them for your own work but run an after school club -take them for that.  These will be going on the shelves tomorrow which will make that area look a little neater.  But there is still a mountain of sorting to go.  I will win through - I will.

This morning I spent about an hour on my French.  It is very good but I have found that some words I am learning I need to look up as I cannot always visualise how they would be written.  I only want to speak French - I do not necessarily want to write it.  But some of the words it is hard to actually tell what you should be saying unless you also see the word.  It's only now & then.

My youngest nephew has a birthday, he will be 23, this week & I it looks like I am going to have to fall off my handmade cards platform - because I just cannot think of a card to make - so it looks like I may have to purchase one.  I still have tomorrow to come up with an idea in order to post it to reach him in time.  So let's hope I get an idea in my sleep.

Talking of sleep - it is time I was off to bed.  More chat tomorrow - sleep well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko