Just chatting

Good evening ladies
Today I have spent quite a while sorting through my stash.  By now you must be wondering just how much stash I have.

Believe me - there is lots of it - & most of it is not even seeing daylight & I am not using it fast enough.  So today's sort out was to throw away anything that was definitely not worth keeping.

You know that saying?  "a crafter never throws anything away!"  Well there comes a point when she/he has to.  That point is where I am at now.

As I took things from shelves & out of boxes - there were part used sheets of paper that were all creased - perhaps put away in haste - but no longer really useful.  For some of the other items of stash I have outlets - some things can go to Clare of Mold club for her to raise money for MS, & a couple of ladies at Mold II I think are still involved with school & I shall see if the would like some of the items if they are useful.

I have some of my older stamps that need to be recycled by going to others.  So I will be having a sale & as I don't really need to buy any more stamps with any money made it will go to charity - probably cancer research. 

Of course one of the best ways to reduce the stash is to use it - so this evening I have been writing down ideas to do this.  Background papers will be seen more on my stamped cards.  I have several ideas for some books - so that should some of the paper & card - & tags & embellishments.  OK we are on a roll now - well I am.  The other thing that will help - me at least - is to get my scrapbooks made of my holidays.  Not only will that reduce the stash it will clear boxes of keepsakes, photos etc.
& make room for other things.  No, no, no that is not the idea.  Well it is, because I didn't mean new - I meant things that are not currently in boxes.

I also seem to have lots of pencils - ordinary ones - no idea why.

More sorting tomorrow & hopefully some crafting.  Bob will be watching rugby, so that is what I will be doing during that, & I suspect that Gareth will be round to watch it with him.

Well that's it for tonight.  Have a great weekend - hope you are doing something really nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko