Just chatting

Good evening ladies

Well I seem to have achieved quite a bit today in my little crafting world.

I started by sorting some card & decorative papers for my workshop on Thursday morning - I am doing a waterfall card & a penny roller card.  Then I had to rewrite some of the notes for these 2 cards as I had changed slightly the way we were going to be making them.

Next I started on my 2011 project.  First by putting together in a box, some bits & pieces I knew I wanted to use so I wouldn't lose them.  Then it was a case of getting started.  I am in fact running two 2011 projects side by side - they are of a similar nature.  This is handy as when I hit a lack of creativity (although it is fairly relaxed) with one I can move to the other.  I am sorry to be mysterious about what I am doing but I want it to be something you see when it is finished.

The other thing I then did was gather together the components for my brothers birthday card.  He is 65 (bless him) at the end of the month & a while back I found exactly the sort of thing that would do for his card.  But I want to alter it a bit - put my own take on it. Will show you a photo when I have made it.  Also I have stamped some images for future birthday cards so tomorrow can start colouring, layering & putting them together.  As soon as I have something to show you I will put the photos here.

Talking of photos I haven't loaded the couple of photos that I mentioned yesterday - I will do that tomorrow.

That's me for today.  Hope you have had a good day.
Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post