Just chatting

Hi everyone
Will this rain never end?  I feel, sadly, that summer has been & gone.  If you don't remember it you must have blinked.

I have been good today & done a fair amount of crafting.  I decided what sort of card & what with to make for my friend who has a birthday next week, & got that made.  It just needs some little bits & pieces added to dress it up & for the message to be put on it, which hopefully I will get done tomorrow whilst Bob & Gareth are watching the rugby.  I haven't made it a standard size so I will also have to organise an envelope for it.

I also worked on my project a little more I am quite pleased with the way it is coming along.  I also decided that I really must start scrap booking my holidays & the best way to do it I think is to start on the holiday this year in Brittany & work backwards.  I don't think I will be doing large 12x12 pages I have a yen to do some mini albums & handmade ones at that. But I mustn't get carried away too soon or I shall have too many things that I will be trying to do. At the moment I am looking into the different albums that can be made & working out what I think will be most suitable.  I already have a little journal for my Brittany holiday which was given to me for my birthday.  So that should be  my starting point.

I even set aside a little time later this afternoon for some family history work - getting a book written up for Caroline whose family I have traced.  The trouble with family history is you pick a point to stop & write about it & then realise you didn't check on who that persons parents were.  Then you are off on the search again rather than the writing.  Poor Caroline has been waiting a while.  So I must get it finished.

I hope you have something great planned for the weekend & if you are about to go on holiday I do hope the weather improves.

That's me for tonight, more tomorrow.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post