just chatting

Hi everyone
No crafting to speak about today I am afraid & not from yesterday either.

Yesterday after the lunch Bob & I attended, I carried on with some more sorting of personal paperwork.  Doesn't it mount up?  They say you should keep it for 7 years - I think I have got it way beyond that.

This sorting continued this morning as well & then we had a phone call from Gareth inviting us out to lunch, which was very nice. Then I had an appointment in Mold which was the rest of the day taken care of.

So I have really just popped in to let you know I am here just nothing to report.  But - you never know about tomorrow - because it is rugby Saturday - so I will probably do some crafting whilst Bob & Gareth are watching the games.

Well! here we are at the last bank holiday of 2011 - I hope you have some nice things to do over the weekend & that the weather is kind to us.  Having said that - the rain & thunder tonight does not bode too well, does it?

Anyway have a great weekend.
More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko