Mold II meeting

Good evening ladies
Another good meeting with visiting retailer Marie of Artisan.  Once again the ladies so enjoyed listening to all her ideas & hints and tips that nobody had a play. 

So like the other two clubs I am hoping that their bamboo tiles will be brought to the next club night.  I will be taking photos which will not only go here on the blog - but will be given to Marie to see.

I took a photo of Marie talking to the ladies & also took photos of the show & tell for tonight - which, was the two cards made from the packs left with them at the June meeting.  I will load those onto the blog tomorrow as it is rather late to do it tonight.

This morning I had a good workshop down at PBC showing two types of hidden message cards.  That is my only workshop this week - but September is going to be busier.

That is me for tonight - more tomorrow.
Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko