Mold meeting photos

Good evening ladies
Here I am with the photos of the Show & Tell cards from Mold meeting last night.  Their Show & Tell was to make two cards using the items in the packs I gave them last month, which they made during the July meeting. It was the project section of the evening.

Do you like the use of the hair clips?














Oh boy these pictures gave me big problens loading them - never mind they are all there now & here to finish the photos of the evening is one of Marie - mid flow in her presentation.  Never easy to get a good photo when someone is talking.

Thank you Marie - it was another great evening & I have already heard from ladies that their heads are full of ideas.

That's me for tonight ladies.  Have a great weekend.  I will be crafting tomorrow whilst Bob & Gareth watch the rugby.
Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko