My weekend crafting

Hi everyone

This weekend I have done a little more work on some images I stamped ready for cards.  Also I have uploaded the photos I took of them & of the little box that Mold club will be making at their September meeting.  I am going to put the photos of the boxes here as I had been absent minded & left them at home last week.

Here are the boxes.   I made two to give a different look.  There is no spectacular appearance to them just made very basically to show them.  I have cut out another template for one & will try & make a more ornate one.

The box measures 1" square on each side & on this one I have put some little beads to act as feet.

I seem to have taken the one on the right at a funny angle as it is all out of perspective.

They would make nice little boxes to pop a chocolate in to put on the Christmas dinner table.

I think I might make a Christmas one next.

This version I put some cord into one of the corners so that it could hang diamond shape.

This just has some bauble peel offs on each side including the bottom as it will be seen.

In the right colourway & card it will make a nice Christmas tree decoration, especially if you are someone who likes glitter - so that amongst the fairy lights on the tree it would really shine.

Of course if you give small presents - a piece of jewellery could fit in there quite nicely; a £5 note (or larger value) would fold down to fit in there.  Or a lottery ticket.  Mind you if it was then a winning ticket it might have so many folds in it that the lottery ticket machine might not be able to read it.  That would be disastrous.

I have given the family a lucky dip lottery ticket each Christmas in their stockings for a few years now.  Yes! they all have a stocking - well it wouldn't be Christmas without one would it?    Nobody has ever won anything.

If you want to see my stamping work perhaps you wouldn't mind popping over to my personal blog where I have added photos & a chat about what I am doing. Just click HERE

I am off now to take the photos of the second stage of my stamping.  Hope you are having a great weekend.  More tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post