Photos from Mold II meeting

Good evening ladies
As promised here are the photo's from last nights Mold II meeting, including a picture of Marie whilst she was talking.  That was the most difficult photo to take as every time I was ready to snap the photo she moved or turned the other way. 


Here is the photo of Marie talking about some stamping on bamboo tiles.   Sorry about the shadow Marie.




Here are the Show & Tell cards.






I have had a very domestic day today - clearing out a backlog of paperwork that can now be got rid of.   You know the sort of thing I mean - old manuals for things you no longer have, very old receipts & cheque book stubs going back years.  There was also some good finds that had crept in amongst them - some teabag papers, some plastic templates & old magazine articles I had pulled out to add to my to do list.  I went through them again - but as some were really quite dated they were thrown out but a couple made it back into the box.

Tomorrow I have a lunch to attend then I am hoping to be able to do a little crafting in the afternoon.

Once again these photos gave me a lot of problems getting them in to this post - looks like I need to investigate the process again.  Oooh - I hate computers sometimes.

That is me for today - more tomorrow.
Hope you have had a nice day.
    











 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post