Promised pictures & some chat

Good evening ladies
I am finally putting up the photos of the hidden message cards I made.  I will put them here amongst the blogging news I am giving today.

Talking of today - where was I yesterday?
Well! it was a bitty, but busy day - a final check to see I had everything I needed for my workshop this morning. Some domestic duties.  Some more research for projects for workshops & the clubs, including sourcing some of the materials required.

I had to keep to my plan for the day as we were going out in the evening at about 4:15pm - then suddenly the goal post was moved & we were going out an hour earlier.  Where were we off to?

We were joining Russ & Nadine to go & see the final Harry Potter film.  I read the first few books & saw a couple of the earlier films but that was it.  So I wasn't really up to date with what was happening - but it was a chance for us to go out together so I went along.  It was a great film & the magic (pun intended) of effects was stunning. After the film we went for a meal together so I am sorry but when we got back home I didn't really have time to blog.

Today I have had a workshop - which I think I may have mentioned a couple of times for waterfall & penny roller card.  I had 3 fun ladies on the workshop & it was an absolute pleasure to take.  After that a little more work on my new project.
The blue card to the right is the surprise pop-up hidden message card, & I just noticed that I have put the photo of it opened up before the closed version.  Never mind I am sure it doesn't matter.

The green card - well I am not sure it has a name - I have in the past called it Jacobs ladder - but that is another item.
The photo on the left is a gatefold version & I have taken the photo with it slightly open so that the front is seen & a little peek of the inside.
This second photo on the left shows you the inside & the one on the right the hidden section of the central panel open.

I still cannot work out why they gave me so much trouble creating them - other than the reason I gave in the blog - think about a project for a few minutes before starting it.
Tomorrow I have to make my friends birthday card - her birthday is next Thursday.  I know what sort of card I am going to make I now need to sort the materials so that they are all to hand before I start.  I know, I know I bet you are all sitting there saying but you should always do that.  Yes, well - I bet I am not the only one who starts along one path & ends up going along another one.

I have had 2 club members offer to lead a project for the club which is good & both of them have offered really interesting projects.  I am looking forward to those meetings - it means I get to play too.

I think that's me for tonight.  More tomorrow - lets hope the rain goes away, especially for the weekend.  Sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko