Card making day

Good evening everyone

I have quite a good day today making cards for my forthcoming workshops.

I have made a napkin fold card & two cards with acetate dome covers.

The napkin fold card was really quite easy to make - there is just quite a bit of measuring & folding, then cutting out of papers to decorate.  The acetate dome cards did not take me as long as I thought which was a pleasant surprise.  They were a little fiddly when putting the acetate on.  You really had to let the acetate know who was in charge - trouble was there were a couple of moments when it thought it was.

Here is one of the photos of the inside of the napkin fold card

You  will all be making this one at one of our meetings in the New Year

Here is one of the acetate dome cards
I thought it would better to show you the card side view so that you can see the acetate.  I think we will probably make one of these one night too.

All in all quite a fruitful day.

That's me for today - more tomorrow -although it is Mold II September meeting so it will depend on what time I get home.

Night night.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko