Christmas Card Workshop

Good evening ladies & what a beautiful day it has been.
This morning I had a workshop for Christmas Cards with the theme of Black & White.  Another really good workshop was enjoyed by all. 

I actually had quite a difficult task finding things for the B & W theme.  It wasn't a rubber stamping workshop which would have made things quite a lot easier. But I did some work on my computer & printed off some sheets with Merry Christmas all over it - so that gave me black writing on white paper.  Then I searched for some images & background papers on CD's I have & found some quite interesting papers.  I printed some as black pattern & some with more of a grey colour.  Then I wanted to make the cards a little different as well so came up with some different shapes.

The ladies at the workshop let me take photos of their cards, as I have decided to start an album - or perhaps several small ones - on my workshops.  I will show them to you tomorrow after I have got them on the computer & all of the table mess around them removed - or as much as I can.

Tomorrow I am out all day with Gareth - we are going to Portmeirion.  In all the time I have lived here in North Wales I have not been there & have wanted to visit for some time - so I am really looking forward to it & a day out with Gareth will be really nice.

So will have nice things to talk about tomorrow & I hope lots of photos.

That's me for tonight.  Sleep well.
More tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko