Club pages

Good evening ladies
Well I had a really frustrating time getting your club pages updated today.

At one point everything was as updated as it could be. Then I had some photos to add which went OK until I had to add them to the Mold page.  I really am not sure what happened.  When writing the pages, at the end of the screen are a couple of options - I can view the page, or I can publish the page & or I can save the page as a draft.  I had got part of the way through & had to stop just while I checked something.  Rather than leave the site in limbo I decided to save the work I had done "to draft".  I did this - checked whatever it was I wanted to check & returned to update the page.  Everything that I had updated today & part of yesterday had gone & it was back with the old months programmes on it.

Ooooh I hate computers, sometimes.

Anyway everything is now as uptodate as I can do at the moment.  There are some more project photos to go on & then it will be complete until I start on 2012.

I have some more photos of the cards I made today to show you - but I will leave them now until the morning.  I am hoping to have another good day tomorrow.

That's me - more tomorrow - sleep well.  'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post