Found a new card

Good evening everyone
Last night was my September meeting at HSNW & two of the members showed us all how to make a really lovely card with a sort of pop up feature.  I have asked them if I can use it here & I am building it into our programme - at least one of the clubs will do it before Christmas then the other or others will do it in the New Year.  It's been a long time since a design has captured my interest to the extent it did - I loved it.

I have now definitely finished organising the programme for the rest of the year & tomorrow hope to finish writing it up on the club pages. 

This morning I had a crochet workshop which unfortunately had several people not turn up - but nonetheless there was a new lady & it was so good to see someone who had never tried it before going away eager to buy a hook & some wool & looking forward to the next workshop.  Makes it all worthwhile.

Tomorrow I am meeting up with Sue.  We are popping over to Voirrey embroidery on the Wirral as there is an exhibition she wants to see.  We will also probably sit & have lunch & a good old natter about crafting.

More news tomorrow.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko