A good day

Hi ladies

Well! I have been quite busy today with card making using various styles & techniques.

I have finished my brothers birthday card - here it is -

This is the front view

& this is a view looking slightly down on it so that you can see it is box shaped.
It is a little public house card with the ale pumps on the counter & the optics hanging up behind - there were several names it could be given & I chose "The Old Inn" - it seemed appropriate.  You just push gently on the sides & it folds flat to go in the envelope. I even put acetate in the window.

The next card I made was for my god-daughter who has just got engaged.  She is not one for fussy things - so clean & classic was the order of the day. Here is the photo -


The base card is a very light cream DL card & the satin look paper is a grey/cream mixture which sounds odd but looks really nice.  The topper is part of the matching pieces in the set.  Then I just added the peel-off greeting "congratulations" & 3 little cream pearls.  I edged the topper & the satin look paper with gold border peel-offs of different widths.

I also made some cards for my workshops next week, but will show those in next post.

I managed to get one card stamped as well & I have put that one on my personal blog - so if you would like to see it just pop over there by clicking HERE.
I will be back later with some more cards & pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post