juat chatting

Hi ladies
Sorry I didn't write yesterday but I have been concentrating on getting some family history research that I have done written up to hand over.

Also I have a fairly busy few days with lots of appointments seeming to come together.  I had to go for a blood test yesterday morning, then today I had an appointment in Mold.  Tomorrow I am meeting Caroline to discuss a project we are doing for the HSNW club in October, plus in the evening it is the CSNW September meeting.  Then on Thursday I am having my hair done in the morning with a visit to the chiropodist in the afternoon, the evening will be sent packing my case for the weekend away in Brussels which starts on Friday morning. Whew I shall need the sit down in Eurostar to recharge batteries.

In the meantime I must try & finish some PBC samples & work on my brothers 65th birthday card


Just thought I would brighten the page with this hydrangea - which if I am correct is called a lace cap - please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.  It was in the gardens at Portmeirion.

So hopefully more craft info tomorrow.

Have a good evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko