just chatting

Hi everyone
Just popping back in for a quick chat.

I had a really nice couple of hours with Sue today - we popped over to Brimstage as Sue wanted to look at a needlework exhibition that was being shown in Voirrey.  Wow! those ladies really know how to wield a needle. It was certainly a case of needle art rather than needle work.  We also popped into the little restaurant for our lunch & had a good old natter.

After Sue dropped me off at home I returned to updating the club pages with the programme for now until December.  Then I put together the e-newsletter that I do for HSNW on their meetings.

Then completely away from stamping I returned to Sue's family history which I had started tracing for her back in 2008.  I had stopped rather than finished research - but out there in the great surf that is the Internet there were still questions I had asked about some of her ancestors.  Yesterday I had quite a surprise when I received a message from someone researching the same name - so now that has kick started the research again & has given me the chance to fill a few gaps that I had left.

So now the programme is sorted to complete 2011 - I have to start thinking of 2012 - so don't forget - they are YOUR clubs - if you have ideas or things you want to try just tell me.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a crafting day - well it will have to be because I have just heard that my god-daughter got engaged during the last few weeks - so there is a card to make.

That is me for tonight - more tomorrow.
Night night sleep well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post