Mold II Meeting

Hello ladies

Sorry I haven't blogged about last night's meeting but I had to take a rain check - I have come down with one of my colds.  I need to get it under control because of going to the Isle of Man on Friday.

Anyway Helen kindly took everything in for me, along with the materials for the project - but they decided to try Carolyn's project as she will not be here at the next meeting.

Helen also took photos of their Show & Tell; of the bamboo pendants & the card they made last night. I will sit quietly tomorrow & put all the photos up on the blog. I didn't get much sleep last night & ended up falling asleep in the chair this afternoon.  Something I rarely do.

So! thank you Helen for your help & thank you Carolyn for showing everyone your project.  I will update the club page tomorrow if I can as October & November will now be different.

Hope you are all well
More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko