Yesterdays workshop

Good evening ladies

Tonight I am going to show you a couple of photos of the Black & White Christmas card workshop that I held yesterday.

When we finished the workshop the ladies were saying how they might add a little of this or that to their designs - so the photos are not necessarily of completed cards.  Although they are complete there were little embellishments that they felt they could add to them that I didn't have in the workshop materials.

Then tomorrow I am going to sit down & write all about a great day I have had out with Gareth today.  I loved my visit to Portmeirion & took over 90 photos.  Don't worry I won't be showing you all of them - but will show you a few.

Now the photos;



This little card looks like a piece has fallen off but the diagonal line is the bottom of the back part of the card.  The tree is an aperture with bars across which are more effective when the card is closed.



Christmas is definitely on it's way.

Hope you all had an enjoyable day - more tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post