CSNW meeting & photos - part 1

Good evening ladies

A very pleasant meeting was had last night with the CSNW ladies.  We had a new member start last night - so now we are starting to build the numbers up again which is good.  One lady was due to go on holiday but managed to persuade her husband to start the holiday today (Thursday) rather than last night.  How is that for commitment to rubber stamping.  Well done Verena.

The project for this evening was the little three-way fold card which you will all gradually be making, & the show & tell was for the black & white Christmas card.

I will put the show & tell cards here first then write another post for the project photos.
I like the sentiment on this card it's a little different

Sadly I cannot remember if the carol music was a stamp or not - I think it was becaue I seem to remember it might have been embossed. I will have to ask about it next month

This little Christmas tree on this card is delightful 
A nice little twist to this card & the snow sets it off.

a nice large stepper card - very festive

I wouldn't like to have to find or make the envelope for this one - a beautiful triple easel card

Aren't they beautiful cards - black & white definitely suits Christmas.

I am off to put in the photos from the project.  Back in a few minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko