I didn't forget last night

Good morning ladies

I thought the first thing I should do is let you know I had not forgotten to blog - again.

Yesterday was a bad day for BT - the first thing I noticed was that during the afternoon emails were very slow or didn't get sent at all.  Then getting on the Internet was nigh impossible. There was a hotline for uptodate information which at 10 o'clock last night was still saying there were problems & the areas where this was experienced & of course North Wales was one of them.

I decided not to risk blogging because if it goes off part of the way through it does cause lots of problems.

So I was due to come on & show you the card-gift card that I was working on - so here it is ..............
Isn't it pretty?  It is called a tea-light card.  As you can see there is a box at the side of the card (integral to the card).  This doesn't have to contain tea-lights, it could also hold cellophane wrapped chocolates or even a small present.  This was made from one sheet of A4 card - although I needed extra card for the stamped image & if a smaller image had been used card would be needed for matting & layering.  So if you had 12 x 12 card or even A3 card it could be made in larger sizes.

As I said yesterday - I am going to write the instructions for this & put it on the tutorials page.  I will probably do that tomorrow - as today I am going out with Sue for a while.  We are going to a little craft fair over in Heswall or nearby.

So that is my Friday blog - more tonight (I hope) - have a good weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post