Just chatting

Good morning ladies

Oooh - where did yesterday go?

Just as I was slipping nicely into dreamland last night I had this thought .......... I didn't blog!

So here I am this morning with yesterdays news.  I have some pictures for you of some cards I have prepared for a PBC workshop - one of which is a card that you will be doing at the clubs.  I apologise that there is no, or very little stamping on them, but my samples for the craft shop tend to be non-stamped, unless I am specifically doing a stamping workshop obviously.

The samples are for a workshop entitled - "Different Christmas Cards"

the picture above is of the outside of the first card

this photo is of the inside of the card & is one of the cards that you will be making on a club night

I cannot take credit for this idea, although I am going to extend it a bit with my personal approach & I cannot remember where I spotted it.  I really must start writing these facts down.  There is some stamping - the sentiment, which is actually on the inside of the card & is seen through an acetate window,

The "difference" in this one is it folds.  This is how it looks closed, and ...........

This is it open.  Have not been able to decide how you would display it if you received one like this.

So there we are.  As I don't have a workshop today I am hoping to get some more stamping done - but first there is the housework to tackle.  So soonest started - soonest finished, as my lovely Mum used to say.

More later - have a good day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko