just chatting

Good evening ladies
What dreadful weather it has been today!  I haven't seen rain like it for quite a while.

This morning I had a workshop for Christmas cards with a difference & had found 3 different approaches two of which were actually quite new.  Three ladies had booked on it but only two turned up.  As one of the two ladies had come in from Ellesmere Port I decided to run it anyway, & a very pleasant morning was had.

I then met a friend in the afternoon at the Grosvenor Garden Centre - for coffee & a really good natter.  This friend is involved in the start of a community art & craft idea & has asked me if I will run some workshops for the group.  So something new on the horizon.

Tomorrow evening is, which I think I have already mentioned this week, the October meeting for the Mold club.  Joanna is taking the project & I am so looking forward to learning a slightly different card construction.  So tomorrow there will be photos to show ...................which reminds me - what is the Show & Tell!

So not a lot to chat about tonight I am afraid - but I am hoping to do some crafting of my own during the day tomorrow -  may have something to show you about that too.

Let's hope the weather is going to improve a bit - talk tomorrow, take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post