just chatting

Hi ladies
Just popping in for a quick chat.  I am afraid that after my day out yesterday I was quite tired in the evening - I think the driving does it.

Anyway I had a very pleasant day out with my neighbour we had been wondering whether to go out on Thursday or Friday & Friday won - which was as it turns out the better of the 2 days.  We drove over to Boundary Mill in Colne - I needed some new bits & pieces of clothing & there is such a cast choice there.

After some shopping in which I found the things I wanted & my neighbour had splurged out on a very pretty lacy top we had lunch & a rather long natter.  Then some more looking around the shop & I picked up a few bits & pieces towards Christmas.

The journey home was a bit stressful as we caught up quite a backlog of traffic - quite a crawl down the M6.  But all in all a very pleasant day.

Today has been a very domestic day - so no crafting done.  Hope to do some tomorrow.

Also tomorrow I will have some news about a Mold II member.

Hope you are having a good weekend.  More tomorrow

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko