Mold II photos - part 2

Hello again ladies.

Right! here are the photos from last nights project.  We made a little 3-way fold card - which has been made at CSNW as well.

I have photographed the cards looking down into them & then the front of the card



He's quite a fund little dog isn't he.  I don't know why the bottom photo looks grey when it is blue as can be seen by the top photo.


A nice change from Christmas - makes you look forward to next Summer & some picnics


A nice colourful picture & as she has a pumpkin at her feet must be suitable for next week.


Now the colour on these two photos is really odd & I cannot explain it away.  A really nice crisp clean card as can be seen from the top photo - then the bottom one comes out cream!!!  Also I cannot brighten it any more than I have.



This little card needed 3 photos taken as Liz who made it has managed to get some trees on the middle section that lifts up rather than open from the side - so I had to show that.


Isn't this a lovely image - I have a stamp of a lady very similar to that one but she faces the other way.  Dot who made this card had brought two toppers with her & one of them was just too big for this card, so she has to make one later for the inside.


Another lovely card with a colour problem - the blue in the bottom photo looks darker than in the top photo.  I shall have to research this colour problem.


Well, we've had a card with the promise of summer to come - I think this one promises us Spring, don't you?

There you are ladies.  I may be back again later depends if there is anything to talk about - if not I will talk to you tomorrow.  Have a lovely evening.  'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post