Mold meeting - part one

Good evening everyone

I am going to put the photos from the Mold meeting up in 2 parts - as I have done with the others over the last few months.

The first set is the show & tell which was the challenge of Black & White Christmas Cards.  Here they are;
I don't know if that is the complete image or ifthere more that has been removed by the die cut shape.

A rather unusual shape - I hope the photo shows the way it folds

I think Silent Night describes this little scene perfectly

This card uses the PSX Village scene - I too have this stamp & it was my first Christmas Stamp & it was so nice to see it still being used.

 This little card really took a lot of patience & dedication - 10 little Christmas baubles all individually cut out. I thought to put them in the shape of the tree was very clever
another wintry silent night & the flower really sparkled

I love this "split negative" style & to use both versions on the one card works really well

another stamp that also have - his face is fantastic, but I don't always get such a good impression

another card which needed a lot of pateince & dedication.  The tree is made up of, as I hope you can see - small punched out trees.  very clever.

a different approach to christmas

a more traditional approach - that is a really beautiful angel.

There was certainly quite a variety of design, shape & style.

Now I do owe one lady an apology as unfortunately the picture came out really blurred.  i do not know how it happened I thibnk I must have shook as i took it which is a big shame - so if this is your card can you bring it back next time for me to put a proper version of it on the blog.
The image on the left of the easel card is a really lovely lych gate winter seen & the word is NOEL.  I am so sorry.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko