Well done Annette

Good evening everyone

Well! what a nice weekend it has been.  Keep this sort of weather up & winter will seem very short.

Have you got all your trick & treat goodies sorted for tomorrow night.

We have had quite a quiet day today - my copy of craft Stamper arrived in the post yesterday & I curled up & spent some time going through it.  I must say there are a lot of good ideas in it - I have been taken by one technique which I am going to try out for Christmas - so watch this space.

This evening we have had Gareth's company for dinner - he has just finished a long stint of working in Germany from Monday to Friday - I am sure he is looking forward to some local travelling for work for a while.

Now the title said "Well done Annette" - I am talking of Annette from Mold II.  I also had the latest copy of Papercraft Essentials delivered on Friday & lo & behold there is Annette with one of her cards. You are doing really well Annette & it is so good to see.  i photographed the card from the page of the magazine which is not the best method - but you can clearly see the card.  Here it is

Those Humphrey's Corner images are really cute aren't they?  Keep up the good work Annette - I really enjoying seeing your cards in the magazines.  Come on girls why not join in & see if you can get published too.

Hope you have all had a good weekend/  Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko