Yesterday - Monday 17 Oct

Good afternoon ladies

I didn't forget to talk to you yesterday but the evening was my monthly meeting at HSNW, & I was demonstrating the evenings project.

Quite a bit of the day was taken up with making sure I had everything that I needed including printing 45 double sided sheets of notes & templates.  Then I created two large scale diagrams to make it easier for that number of people to see what I was talking about.  We made a very nice trunk style box.

Because the club doesn't start until 8:00pm we have a late finish  - usually about 10:00pm so by the time I have driven home from Birkenhead I am afraid I am somewhat tired.  In fact I have been very tired for about a week now - I am putting it down to the gradual change over to the darker evenings.  So as I didn't get it until just before 11:00pm I thought you wouldn't mind if I didn't write in the blog.

I am just about to add the diagram that goes with the new tutorial that I put up the other day.  I don't think you will be particularly able to see the measurements marked on there - but it is more to show how the tabs of the box are cut.

If you do try this card out please bring one along to club for me to see.

Today has been another note writing day - I have a paperbag album & envelope album all day workshop set for next Monday & I decided to change my mind about which of the many variations of albums we would make.  This meant of course writing more notes.  I don't know if anyone has booked on it yet - although 3 ladies who attended a workshop together some weeks back said they would be interested.  I shall find out at my workshop tomorrow.

Then I also had to print off notes for the meeting of the Thursday Mold club this week.  Poor printer doesn't know what has hit it.

Over the weekend I did a nice amount of Internet surfing & found some projects I hope to include on club nights next year.  So that should keep me out of trouble trying them out.

I think that is me for now - if I do anything or see anything of interest I may very well be back later this evening.

Take care - especially in this awful wind.  It was dreadful driving to Birkenhead last night - but not so bad coming home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post