busy day stamping plus a nice present

Good evening ladies
I have done quite a bit of stamping this afternoon, having prepared about 30 images for toppers,  Mainly Christmas ones to complete the cards I have to make & some towards some more birthday cards.  I also started some of the colouring.

Next I thought about the style of card & looked out ribbons.  Finally I stamped out some little circular sentiments to go on them.

All that in the afternoon!

The present?
I had a surprise call to go & see my Doctor this morning.  I say surprise I had rung up yesterday evening for the result of my latest blood test & the results didn't seem to be in.  So I said I would call back this morning.  Half an hour later I got a call from the surgery to say would I call in & see Doctor.  Well, I hardly slept last night worrying about things.  But as I said - it was a present.  They have taken me off the Warfarin - which took me totally by surprise as I had been led to believe I would be on it for the rest of my life. 

I did mention I still did not have too much energy & tired quickly - he smiled nicely & apologised for saying - that was probably down to my age.  Don't you just love them.

That is it for today more tomorrow.
Bye

Comments

  1. Oh, what a lovely gift - just make sure you listen to your body and keep resting when necessary.

    I had the same deal when I had my eyes tested - the poor young man tried so hard *not* to say that my age was the problem ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post