Christmas shopping

Hi ladies - it's me again
Good evening.

No crafting was carried out in this house today - but out in the big wide world there was Christmas shopping.  Oh my gosh - I really must have aged since last Christmas - I only went to Sealand Road, Greyhound Retail Park & I ended up absolutely whacked.

The one thing that struck me was most of the shops carried the same items - there was not a lot of choice - I guess price was the deciding factor.  But if you shopped by price factor alone you would have to start Christmas shopping about August.  Most of the main presents I want to buy will probably be bought online - but strangely despite the earlier remarks I do like to browse the shops.

I said no crafting was carried out but I did purchase something for me to craft.  I am making a brief return to knitting for one of my presents.  When it is safe to do so I will tell you more about it - so watch this space.

Tomorrow I have designated as another craft day - I have often mentioned a monthly lunch I attend & I am to make some quick Christmas cards to be given to each of those people or couples that attend on behalf of the group.  I have such a lot of stash accumulated over the years & know that I can use some of that stash even for a simple quick card.  It will still look good of course.

So with all that to do I had better get some beauty - or is it craft - sleep.

More tomorrow.  Night night - sleep tight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post