CSNW meeting

Good evening ladies

I have just returned from the November meeting of the CSNW ladies - it was just starting to rain on the journey back - that light drizzle that gets in the way & gets everywhere.  I think I heard the weatherman say this morning that tomorrow is going to be pretty wet & horrible.  Not looking forward to that.

Although a small group again this evening we had a very pleasant meeting.  The Show & Tell was for a gatefold ATC, & the project was for "a different kind of pop up" card which the rest of you will be doing in the New Year.

I started taking photos of the Show & Tell & the batteries in my camera ran out, which is a bit strange seeing as I put new ones in a week ago.  So they obviously weren't fully charged.  I managed to take some photos of the rest of the evening on my phone - so I hope Bob can help me take them off onto my laptop.  Will put them here as soon as I have done that.  Sorry ladies.

That's me for tonight.
More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko