just chatting again

Hello ladies
Did you have a good weekend?  I do hope so.

Well, over the weekend I sorted the first three months programme of each of the clubs for 2012.  I also sorted whether I had samples of what we were going to be doing & of those of which I would have to make samples.  Then the programmes needed to be made ready for printing as needed.

My Christmas cards have moved on - but I did give myself a fright earlier this evening - the Christmas raffle for the clubs!  Have I got everything?  I must get them wrapped - Oh my  goodness - it is Molds last meeting in 3 days time.  Just where do these days go.  So, lots of work to do this week

Yesterday morning Bob & I walked up into the village to watch the Remembrance day service at the village memorial. It was very moving especially when the children went forward with their poppies - but also because there was one family whose son had been killed very recently & his name had just been added to the memorial, it stood out so stark & new against all the others.  So very very sad. The memorial in Hawarden covers several of the surrounding areas & there were so many people there.  It was heart breaking to think of so many other little services taking place all around the UK, but it also helps to make you focus on the fact that your own troubles are so small in comparison.

More tomorrow.  Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post